This page outlines the General Conditions of access to and use of the Site.
Acknowledgment and Acceptance of General Conditions
- www.riversdalehotel.com.au (Site) is owned and operated by the Riversdale Hotel (we, us).
- Your access to and use of the Site (collectively, your Access) is conditional on your acceptance and compliance with the terms, conditions, notices and disclaimers contained on this page and elsewhere on the Site (General Conditions). Your Access to the Site constitutes your agreement to be bound by the General Conditions. We reserves the right to revise, amend and update the General Conditions at any time effective on the date of posting to the Site of the new and amended provisions.
Ownership of Content on the Site
- The materials displayed on the Site, including without limitation all information, text, materials, graphics, software, tools, results derived from the use of software and tools, advertisements, names, logos and trade marks on the Site (Content) are owned or licenced by the client and are protected by copyright, trade mark and other intellectual property laws unless expressly indicated otherwise on the Site.
- You must not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, frame, download onto a computer, upload to a third party, post, transmit or distribute this Content in any way except as expressly provided for in these General Conditions or with our express prior written consent.
Access to the Site
- You may view the Site using your web browser and save an electronic copy, or print out a copy, of parts of this Site solely for your own personal use, information, research or study, but only if you keep all Content intact and in the same form as presented on the Site (including without limitation all copyright, trade mark and other proprietary notices and all advertisements).
- You must not access or use the Site or the Content in any manner or for any purpose which:
- is illegal or prohibited by any laws that apply to you;
- violates our rights in any way; or
- is prohibited by the General Conditions.
- You must take your own precautions to ensure that the process which you employ for accessing the Site does not expose you to the risk of viruses, malicious computer code or other forms of interference which may damage your own computer system. We do not accept responsibility for any interference or damage to your own computer system or data which arises in connection with your Access.
- You must not use the Content for commercial purposes without first obtaining our express written authority.
Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
- Although we have no reason to believe that any information contained in this Site is inaccurate, we do not warrant the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of the information, nor do we undertake to keep this Site updated.
- We do not accept responsibility and are not liable for any loss suffered as a result of your reliance on the accuracy or currency of information contained in this Site. We and our directors, officers, agents, employees and contractors do not guarantee or warrant the Site will be uninterrupted, without delay, error-free, omission-free or free of viruses. The Content is provided “as is” and to the extent permitted by law we exclude all warranties whether express or implied, including as to accuracy, timeliness and completeness.
- To the extent permitted by law, we (including our directors, officers, agents, employees or contractors) exclude and are not liable for any loss or damage, however arising ( and whether as a result of negligence or otherwise), in connection with your Access, the Content or any omissions from the Content.
- You must indemnify us and our directors, officers, agents, employees and contractors and keep us and all of them indemnified, against all loss, actions, proceedings, costs, expenses (including legal fees), claims and damages arising from:
- any breach by you of the General Conditions; or
- reliance by you on any information obtained through the Site; or
- your Access to the Site.
Copyright in this Site (including text, graphics, logos, icons, sound recordings and software) is owned or licensed by us. Other than for the purposes of, and subject to the conditions prescribed under, the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) and similar legislation which applies in your location, and except as expressly authorised by these General Conditions, you may not in any form or by any means:
- adapt, reproduce, store, distribute, print, display, perform, publish or create derivative works from any part of this Site; or
- commercialise any information, products or services obtained from any part of this Site.
- (a) Except where otherwise specified, any word or device to which the ™ or ® symbol is attached, or which is otherwise used as a trade mark, is a trade mark in which we or a third party claims proprietary rights.
- If you use any of our trade marks in reference to our activities, products or services, you must include a statement attributing that trade mark to us. You must not use any of our trade marks:
- in or as the whole or part of your own trade marks;
- in connection with activities, products or services which are not ours;
- in a manner which may be confusing, misleading or deceptive;
- in a manner that disparages us or our information, products or services (including this Site).
We may terminate your Access at any time without notice. With the exception of clauses 3(a) and 7(b), the General Conditions will survive any such termination.
These General Conditions are governed by the laws in force in New South Wales, Australia. You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in New South Wales, Australia.
Linking to the Site
Linking to articles or content within the Site is permitted only if it does not hamper, defame or otherwise refer the Site or Site members in a negative manner.
Advertising and links to other web sites
- The Site contains links to third party sites (Linked Sites). Linked Sites are not under our control and we are not responsible for the content of any Linked Site or any hyperlink contained in a Linked Site (Subsequent Site). We provide these hyperlinks to you as convenience only, and the inclusion of any link does not imply any endorsement of the Linked Site by us or by our directors, officers, agents, employees and contractors. You link to any Linked Site or Subsequent Site entirely at your own risk.
- Neither we nor our directors, officers, agents, employees and contractors give any representation or warranty as to the reliability, accuracy or completeness of any Linked Sites or Subsequent Sites, nor do we or they accept any responsibility arising in any way (including negligence) for errors in, or omissions from any Linked Sites or Subsequent Sites.
- We do not accept any liability for any failure to comply with the General Conditions where the failure is due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
- If we waive any rights available to us under these General Conditions on one occasion, this does not mean that those rights will automatically be waived on any other occasion.
- If any of the General Conditions are held to be invalid, unenforcable or illegal for any reason, the remaining terms and conditions will nevertheless continue in full force.
- We respect the privacy of individuals. We will only record your personal information (including e-mail address) if you send us a message. It will only be used for the purpose for which you have provided it and related purposes within your reasonable expectations. We will not disclose your personal information for any other purpose without your consent.
- We may make a record of your visit to this site and log your visit for statistical and business purposes. Such information includes your server address, domain name, IP address, the date and time of your visit, pages accessed, documents downloaded, previous site visited and the type of browser used.
- Cookies are small files of information which save and retrieve information about your visit to our site. If you do not wish information to be gathered on a cookie it is possible to disable the acceptance of cookies by your web browser. If you want to do this you should contact your ISP. If this site uses a cookie to deliver contents we consider will interest you, the cookie may also be used for authentication.
- We are not responsible for the privacy practices of any Linked Sites of Subsequent Sites
- Personal information that you supply through this site will only be used for the purpose for which you have provided it and to assist us to conduct our business. This may include analysing information obtained on the site to determine the effectiveness of the site and to modify the site so as to improve the service that it provides.
- By providing your details you authorise us (including through our website host - www.pubsclubs.com.au) to send you electronic communications including e-newsletters and special offers.
PubsClubs respects each individual"s right to personal privacy. We will collect and use information through our Web site only in the ways disclosed in this statement. This statement applies to information collected at the PubsClubs Australia Web site (http://www.pubsclubs.com.au) and also to information collected by any website created, maintained and hosted in the PubsClubs Website Offer system.
In order to become a member of a PubsClubs client"s website and receive newsletter emails and other communications, we require your email address and other details.
Part I. Information Collection
PubsClubs and their clients collect information through a Web site at via the "newsletter signup" facility. We collect the following specific and personal information as part of our registration process:
- your name *
- Your email address *
We do not verify the accuracy of the information provided.
*Fields with an asterix are mandatory for registration. Fields not marked with an asterix are optional and do not have to be completed.
We may collect the following general data that is not personally identifiable information: your IP address, time and duration of visit, type of operating system and internet browsing software used.
Part II. Information Usage
The information collected by PubsClubs and their clients will be used for periodic email news updates and marketing. Users who provide information may receive periodic site updates, notice about Client"s special events, new promotions, product offerings, etc.
The information we collect may be used to analyse broad demographic information about our members for aggregate use.
Part III. Information Sharing
PubsClubs and their clients will not sell, rent, or otherwise disclose your email address or any personal information to any third party without your consent.
PubsClubs outsources certain business functions to other organisations. For this purpose, and only for the purpose of providing services to their clients, personal information may, as required, be transferred to or handled by:
- our related companies
- organisations which provide services to us, such as web design, promotion and advertising agencies
Part IV. Access to Information
PubsClubs endeavours to maintain the accuracy of our information. We may at times contact you to confirm that the information we hold is correct. Members may have access their own personal information by contacting us at: email@example.com. Members have the right to change or correct their information. Members may also request to have their information deleted from our database by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. This will be actioned within 10 working days.
Part V. Problem Resolution
If problems arise, users may contact PubsClubs by through our Contact Us page. We are committed to resolving issues within 10 working days.
Part VI. Data Storage and Security
PubsClubs is dedicated to keeping personal information secure. This includes physical security, computer and network security, communications process security and personnel security. For details about these measures, please contact us.
Part VII. Changes to this policy
If our policy on information collection or usage changes, will advise you by contacting you via email. We will also indicate this change on our website.